The Southern Marin Fire Protection District has the following opening:
Under general direction, serves as the Finance Assistant to the Finance Manager
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Biweekly accounts payable and filing
- Bank deposits
- Monthly budget reports
- Biweekly payroll and reporting
- Must be 18 years of age
- Possess a valid California (Class C) driver's license
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks is required
- 5 years’ experience in bookkeeping preferred
- Attention to detail and adherence to procedures
- Ability to follow instructions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage details in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent and professional (written and verbal) communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, ability to work as a team member.
- Clerical, record keeping, AR/AP experience required
- Ability to respect the needs of security and confidentiality required by the agency
Starting pay = $64,000 - $75,000/year Depending on Experience, 40 hrs/week, Full Benefits
AN EXCEL TEST WILL BE SENT TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES AND MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED
Must pass a background check which will include a drug test
Please fill out our SMFD General Job Application below and submit along with your resume to Liza Andre, Human Resources Manager (email@example.com). Posting will close at 5pm on 10/6/20.
We appreciate your interest in the Southern Marin Fire Protection District. Please follow us on social media and check back here often for updates.