Early Morning Fire at Burger King
At 07:07 hours this morning, firefighters from Southern Marin Fire, Mill Valley Fire and Marin County Fire were dispatched to a reported structure fire at the Burger King Restaurant in Marin City. First arriving units noted smoke coming from the roof. Firefighters quickly discovered a small fire behind the parapet wall due to a possible electrical malfunction. The fire was quickly extinguished and the electric circuit de-energized. Damaged was contained to the parapet wall near the malfunctioned electric outlet.